INTRODUCTION



Whats in your mind if you hear Thailand? A lot of things cross your mind. One of them is Bangkok, may be? But I dont want to share about Bangkok. Buuttt the other side of Thailand. The north part. Chiang Rai? Dont have any idea about Chiang Rai?
Here I want to share my experience in Chiang Rai, Thailand for 30 days. This is my journey in Chiang Rai for  SEAMEO SEA-TEACHER (Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia)

The journey began on 22 January 2018......

I landed on CEI, Chiang Rai International Airport on 22 January 2018 at 15.30. I was surprised to see their airport. It was decorated with artificial green grass, plants, and also there were some kids danced to traditional dance.





I was picked by Mrs. Nok, the coordinator from Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. The university was not far from the airport, just 10 minutes by car. We lived in Cabbage and Condoms. This was how it looks like.






And just like that I took rest at the hotel that day.


SEE YOU ON MY NEXT POST !!!

Komentar