ORIENTATION CRRU, BUDDY, CHIANG RAI UNITED VS BALI



Hello guys!! I am back again. :) In the last post, I have told you how the airport and the hotel that I got were.
On the second day, 23rd of January 2018, I was told the day before that on the next day we should pack our stuff. So sad to know that I just stayed in the hotel for 2 days 1 night. T.T

But next, what made me excited was the orientation from Chiang Rai Rajabhat University. Yeeayy!!!



Ok, may be I exaggerated. Hehehe..
But, before I tell you the second day story, I would like to give you some information about this program, SEAMEO SEA-TEACHER Batch 5 (Well, for my university). Just in short. Sea-Teacher is program for university student to go to another country to learn about their culture, the education system, and how to teach in another country. Well, for the detail you can check this website http://seateacher.seameo.org/seateacher/

In the morning, we had to leave our hotel and go to the hall, (I thought) by using this kind of bus.



By the way, the people on the photo were the teacher student from Indonesia and Filipina and  also the university student from CRRU, (We call them Buddy, I will tell you about it later).

After, we arrived we directly went to the meetong room, like this.


-- Cant you see me wearing a blue university jacket? Haha well, there were some of blue jackets here. I was in the front, next to Mr. Thanapon if I am not wrong. *peace

They greeted us well. The participant was 18 people, 14 from Indonesia and 4 from Philippine.
I will mention each of them, these are from Indonesia
1. Novita Fatmiyati - Sebelas Maret University
2. Aulia Rachmania - Tadulako University
3. Carina R. Pratiwi - UHAMKA
4. Diah Hikmatunnisa - Tanjung Pura University
5. Dina Nur Hayati - Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwakarta
6. Eric Pamungkas - PGRI BANTUL
7. Rafiqa - UNM
8. Indah Anggraini - Universitas Islam Indonesia
9. Kartika Talia RA - Universitas Islam Indonesia
10. Rahmi Haliyanti - Tadulako University
11. Muhammad Retsa Rizaldi - UPI
12. Salma Ihsani F. - UPI
13. Tias Subiasti - UPI
14. Tivani Monic Sandria -

And these are from Philippines
1. Winthrop Reola
2. Sheila Glenda
3. Angelica V.
4. Aira Nicole

We were given thai names and co-card. Well, my thai name is Nalin. It means a lady with kind heart. :)
In the orientation, we were welcomed by the president of CRRU. (It was such a pleasure to meet him).
After that, we were divided into 2-3 students per team. Retsa, Diah, and I were in the same team. We were placed to be in Damrongratsongkroh Secondary School. We also met our buddies. They explained about Chiang Rai to us.


And in this moment I will introduce you my buddy. Her name is Na-Khwan.


Her full name is Yuwanun Somsri. She is really cute and beautiful. She is very cheerful. Her instragram username is @shezkhwan She is studying in Chiang Rai Rajabhat university in English Department.


After the orientation, we got tour to explore CRRU. and these are some pictures that I took.




Just for your information, these students dressed beautifully, had an event that they needed to perform on stage but we stopped them and asked for some photos. wkwks




Yeeaaah, those are some photos of CRRU. and we also had lunch. Mmm, actually the food in Thailand doesnt match my taste. I think they put something into the food because some thai food have the same smell. Even when in Indonesia also has the same dish but the taste and the smell are different.


This is what we ate at the orientation day. But, I really like the fruits. :))))

After the orientation and the tour, the rest of the students went back to the hotel while Retsa, Diah, and I waiting for our supervisor from Damrongratsongkroh Secondary School.
She is Mrs. Sunny. She is an English Teacher in Damrong. She is really kind.

She took us to the hotel. In the hotel, we stayed on the 4th floor. FYI, there was no lift, just stair. T.T my luggage had 20kg weight. I dragged it to the 4th floor. So tired...


Ans Mrs. Sunny also accompanied us to watch soccer, Chiang Rai United vs Bali United. The ticket was just 100 baht (about 40.000 rupiah)


(Left-Right: Retsa, Diah, Novita, Mrs. Sunny)



She treated us some halal foods. After tasting some thai food, I had finally met my taste, thanks to Mrs. Sunny. :)





And.
End.
:)

Komentar